Thank you for your payment. Your transaction has been completed, and a receipt for your purchase has been emailed to you. You may log into your account at www.paypal.com to view details of this transaction.
The Valley Community Land Trust is a community based non-profit that relies on volunteers and donations of time, land, and money. We would like to extend our sincere thanks to the following people and organizations:
Friends of the Land Trust
- There have been many friends of the trust over the years, we will start to list them here as the group of friends who are donors grows into the future.
- Equity Trust - Thank you for the ongoing use of your office space for meetings!
- Dave Jacke - Dynamics Ecological Design - Author of Edible Forest Gardens. Thank you for Donating your time & expertise for a public talk on 10/17/08.
- Boswell's Books - Thank you for letting us meet at the bookstore for a public talk about VCLT on 3/23/09.
- Collective Copies - Florence, MA. Thank you for the discount printing of brochures in May 2009.
Volunteer Board of Directors & Committee Members
- Board of Directors: Stephen Broll, Al Ladd, Pat Morse, Scott Reed, Ellie Kastanoplous & Peter Schlessinger
- Membership Committee: Dvora Cohen, Pam Kelly, Juanita Nelson
- Land Use Committee: Betsy Corner, Loren Kramer, Toby Briggs, & Megan McDonough
- Housing Committee: Stephen Broll, Al Ladd, Scott Reed
- Nelson Fund Committee: Scott Reed, Jon Rehmus, Paul Richmond, Eva Schactl